First and foremost, I would like to thank all who have provided feedback on my previous post.
From your comments, I have learnt that I would need to practice using a softer stance when dealing with people with strong opinions, in the resolution of future conflicts. I should also try to understand the reasons behind others' actions when encountering interpersonal conflicts, perhaps try to be more open towards accepting suggestions from others even if I believe that I may have the better approach in handling tasks.
Hence, hopefully I would be able to encounter less conflicts, and improve in terms of interpersonal relationships in the future.
Your reflection on this has served you well, Clement.
ReplyDeleteIt would probably be idealistic to imagine that you'll be avoiding conflict from here on, but learning to empathize with the ways and perspectives of others is a good first step on such a path.
Thank you!
Yes, always remember that YOU are the one who took ES2007.
ReplyDeleteHi Kun Lin,
ReplyDeleteAwesome comment.